Octet RED96e System and Analysis
The 8-channel Octet systems perform quantitation of 96 samples in 32 minutes and kinetic screening of 64 samples in 1.5 hours. Analysis can be done using a single channel or up to eight channels, enabling flexibility in sample throughput based on need. An optional microplate evaporation cover that minimizes losses in sample volume is available with the Octet RED96e.
The fluidics-free Dip and Read technology with samples in a plate format combined with ready-to-use biosensors allows for high flexibility in sample type.
Quantitate up to 96 samples in 32 minutes and perform kinetic screens of up to 64 samples in 1.5 hrs.
- Detection Technology
Biolayer Interferometry (BLI)
Biosensor Type Disposable, single-use fiber optic biosensors with optional reuse by regeneration and/or re-racking
- Kinetic and affinity analysis (kobs, ka, kd, KD)
- Concentration monitoring (no need for background subtraction)
- Automated concentration determinations
- Plots displaying kinetic binding, equation fits, and residuals of fits
- Tabulated kinetic data and data charts
- Concentration data analysis
- Epitope binning and cross-blocking matrices and trace overlays
- Sample Types Proteins, antibodies, peptides, media containing serum, buffers containing DMSO, periplasmic fractions, untreated cell culture supernatants, and crude cell lysates
- Sample Format Standard, 96-well, black, flat bottom microplate
- Sample Volume 180–220 μL/well
- Temperature Range
(Ambient + 4°C) – 40°C, 1°C increments
Main Tzabam, building C, room 004
First time users must order a tutoring session.