Leica SPi 8 Super-Resolution gSTED Inverted Confocal Microscope
The Leica 3D gSTED system achieves resolution below the diffraction limit in the lateral, and axial directions.
There are 3 gSTED continuous wave lasers at 592 nm (CW), 660 nm (CW) and 775 nm (pulsing laser) which allow the use of fluorophores From 470 to 670 nm in super-resolution.
Leica SPi 8 Gated STED
- Inverted Leica DMi8 with anti-vibration table
- Continuous wave laser: UV – Diode 50mW 405nm
- Pulsed laser: White Light Laser (WLL). Avg. power 1.5mW: 470 – 670nm
- Depletion lasers: two continuous (CW) wave lasers 0.5W at 592 nm, 660 nm and wave pulsing laser at 775 nm (Class 4 lasers)
- Spectral Detection Range of 400nm – 720nm
- Detectors: 3 HyD (hybrid detectors) Gated, 2 PMTs, and a TLD (transmitted light detector)
- Excitation Modulation: AOTF: up to 8 channels
- Resonant Scanner 8kHz
- Accelerated Z-stacking with the SuperZ galvanometer substage
- 3-D STED
HC PL FLUOTAR 10x/0.30
Plan Fluotar objective, for use with and without coverglass, no immersion.
Free working distance: 11.0 mm.
HC PL APO 20x/0.8
Plan apochromatic multi-immersion objective.
Free working distance: 0.23 mm.
HC PL APO 63x/1.40 OIL CS2
Plan apochromat oil immersion objective.
Free working distance: 0.14 mm.
C PL APO 93X/1.30 GLYC motCORR STED objective with glycerol immersion
Motorized correction collar
HC PL APO 100x/1.40 Oil STED only
Plan apochromat oil immersion objective especially designed
Building E, room 006A (SR room)
First time users must order a tutoring session.